We were so blessed to have Karissa Sears stay with us for the first 2 weeks of October!! For those who don't know her, our families have been close friends for many years...I got to be one of Karissa's first babysitters, her dad was my youth pastor and married Sam and me (and Beth & Josef too in the same summer!), our moms are great friends... I can't begin to recap all the fun memories I have with the Sears Family...meeting up in Cannon Beach and fun coffee shops, playing card games--lots of wild games of Spoons with her brothers, and having Karissa, Jonathan, and Josiah do the music at our wedding...I'm so thankful for you guys and love you so much!!!
So Karissa came to help me with Caleb during my last couple weeks of work. Caleb instantly loved her and is definitely missing his sweet, fun, happy Ka-ka-ka-karissa (this still makes Caleb smile even though she's been gone for a couple weeks now). Here's some pictures from her visit...
**I know some of the pictures doubled and got mixed up below--but I have no idea why or how to change it!! I seriously need a blog tutor! When I look at it in the draft form, it is right...oh well!
 |
| At Plymouth Plantation |
 |
| The Mayflower |
 |
My favorite place for lunch or dessert...Flour. Karissa loved it as much as me...we ate there at least 4 times! |
 |
We ran into Caleb's pediatrician and her family (in background :O)... she was like a celebrity...we weren't the only people to go say hi! |
 |
| The Public Garden |
 |
Karissa made so much yummy food while she was here... gingerbread pancakes pictured here! I love all the new recipes I got! |
 |
| Pumpkin patch and apple picking...love fall in New England! |
 |
Caleb loved adventuring around Boston as much as we did! What a great couple weeks! |
No comments:
Post a Comment