Caleb did wonderfully on his first flight (not surprisingly because he LOVES to be held and to be around people, so he was in heaven all day!). If only we could fly to the grocery store and local errands, he'd be much happier if he never had to be in the car seat!
Anyway, we spent a couple weeks with my parents and sister, and I have tons of fun pics to share (especially of my adorable little niece Taylor Grace who we got to meet for the first time).
 |
| Go Huskies!! |
 |
| The Long Family! So, so sweet... |
 |
| So sleepy...and this is his favorite place to nap! |
Since Caleb's birth, we can probably count our nights out together on both hands...so thankful for grandparents and the really good friends who have watched him so we can go out!
 |
Rutherford Grill...if you are ever there, you've got to try the grilled artichoke and the jalapeno cornbread! |
 |
| Double date with Beth & Josef |
 |
Caleb & Taylor LOVE Grandma and Grandpa! It was definitely a team effort taking care of two at a time.
|
 |
Lisa (college roommate and one of my longest, closest friends) flew down from Portland to see us. I can't wait for Caleb to meet her sweet girls, Ella & Emilie. |
 |
| He was laughing so hard here...adorable! |
 |
Lydia, my friend from early Boston days, lives in Sacramento and came to visit. So good to catch up and meet her little girl Maia! |
 |
| Taylor has such a fun, spunky personality already! |
 |
| Sweet cousins |
 |
| I love this picture! |
 |
It was so fun to hang out with my lil sis for 2 1/2 weeks!! Wish we could see each other more...it went by too quickly.
|
I love Napa...
 |
I think I counted about 8 times I ate at the Oxbow Market...so fun! And so good to see old friends from when I volunteered at the Saturday Farmer's Market too. |
 |
Our new favorite vineyard (besides Knights Bridge!), Frog's Leap in Rutherford. Sounds cheesy, but it was a magical experience! |
 |
It is an organic winery, and there are 5 acres of gardens too...beautifully taken care of. You can walk around anywhere like the place is all yours! |
Just a few more family pics...
No comments:
Post a Comment